- 2 (6 ounce) frozen lobster tails
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning
- 2 tablespoons of fat-free chicken stock
- Preheat the oven’s broiler.
- Thaw the lobster tails partially and use kitchen scissors to cut the shells open lengthwise down the back. Brush the exposed meat with fat-free chicken stock and season with lemon pepper. Place on a broiler pan with the opening facing upwards.
- Broil the tails about 6 inches from the heat source until they are opaque and slightly browned at the edges, about 10 minutes.
Cucumber Apple Salad:
1 apple Julienne sliced
1 cucumber Julienne sliced
1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
juice of 1 lemon
1 teaspoon onion powder
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon stevia
Blend ingredients in a salad bowl. Add salt to taste. Serve chilled and enjoy!