- 2 (6 ounce) frozen lobster tails
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning
- 2 tablespoons of fat-free chicken stock
- Preheat the oven’s broiler.
- Thaw the lobster tails partially and use kitchen scissors to cut the shells open lengthwise down the back. Brush the exposed meat with fat-free chicken stock and season with lemon pepper. Place on a broiler pan with the opening facing upwards.
- Broil the tails about 6 inches from the heat source until they are opaque and slightly browned at the edges, about 10 minutes.
Cucumber Apple Salad:
1 apple Julienne sliced
1 cucumber Julienne sliced
1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
juice of 1 lemon
1 teaspoon onion powder
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon stevia
Blend ingredients in a salad bowl. Add salt to taste. Serve chilled and enjoy!
- 3.5 oz lean steak (grind in food processor)
- 1/4 cup fat free beef broth
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 5 teaspoons paprika
- 4 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 3 teaspoons onion powder
- 3 teaspoons salt
- 2 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- sea salt to taste
- whole lettuce leaves
1). Brown ground steak over medium heat in the beef broth. Add all seasonings and simmer over low heat for 10 minutes.
2). Finely chop the tomato and cucumber.
3). Pour beef with 2tbs broth into the lettuce bowls. Top with the tomato and cucumber then devour!
That raging bull of hunger barrels through your conscience demanding to be lulled with a heaping slice chocolate cake, and you are defenseless! What’s a gal to do?
1). It maybe counter intuitive, but eating small meals (about 200-300 calories) 5-6 times a day will keep your blood sugar stable and prevent over eating.
2). Drink no less than 2 liters of water every day. Thirst is often mistaken for hunger! TIP: make your self finish the first liter before noon, then you have the rest of the day to sip.
3). Apples are a dieter’s best friend. Munch on nature’s leading lady of appetite suppression as a snack to tame the beast till your next meal.
4). Green Tea makes the world go around for skinny gals. 3-4 cups a day will naturally help keep cravings at bay all the while increasing your ability to burn fat with its thermogenic effect. Scientists spill the beans that green tea chuggers oxidate fat at about 20% higher rate.
5). When all else fails. Cheat! Phentermine spray is a low dose phentermine based appetite suppressant. 1-2 sprays under the tongue when cravings hit, up to 10 sprays a day, will control your cravings with out the jitters associated with phentermine pills.
This delicious recipe uses lean steak as a replacement for the ground beef that we aren’t allowed on the HCG diet. Technically, we aren’t supposed to mix veggies if we are cooking them, but remember the zucchini is raw. Serves one skinny gal to be.
3.5 oz of lean beef steak
1/4 cup fat free chicken stock
1 can fire roasted tomatoes
1tsp garlic powder
2tsp onion powder
1 tsp stevia
basil to taste
1 raw zucchini
1. Julienne cut the zucchini and sprinkle with sea salt. Set aside.
2. Cook tomatoes and chicken stock over low/medium heat adding in the herbs and spices to simmer.
3. Place the beef steak in your beloved food processor until finely ground. (There is a creative way around everything!)
4. Add the beef to the tomatoes and cook until done.
5. Pour your delicious spaghetti sauce over the raw zucchini noodles and toss. Enjoy!!
Dr. Simeons allowed the juice of one lemon for each meal. Here is to getting creative!
6 mint leaves
1 liter of water
32 drops of Sweet Leaf stevia extract
Juice the lemon and drop the lemon in the water for more flavor. Mix with remaining ingredients and pour over ice. Serve with an umbrella and enjoy! Makes 4 servings.
PS: I had this with my gingered peach shrimp tonight. It was so delicious. I’m hooked. Cheers!