HCG friendly and a little swanky for special occasions! This impressive dish includes your protein, veggie, and fruit.
- 3 teaspoons Stevia
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger root
- 1 clove garlic, crushed or to taste
- 2 tablespoons fat-free chicken stock
- 1 can fire roasted tomatoes
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 fresh chopped peaches
- 1/2 teaspoon finely chopped cilantro
- 1 teaspoon of red pepper flakes
- 4 (6 ounce) swordfish fillets
- salt and pepper to taste
- preheated oven 375′
- In a shallow glass dish, stir together the stevia, sea salt, vinegar, ginger, garlic, red pepper flakes, and chicken stock. Season fish fillets with salt and pepper, and place them into the dish. If the fillets have skin on them, place them skin side down. Cover, and refrigerate for 20 minutes to marinate.
- Remove fish from the dish, and reserve marinade. Bake swordfish in preheated oven about 10 minutes, until internal temperature reaches 140 degrees F.
- Pour reserved marinade into the skillet, and heat over medium heat. Add tomatoes, lemon juice, cilantro, and peaches, then adjust season to taste. Spoon sauce over fish, and serve immediately.