- 3.5 oz lean steak (grind in food processor)
- 1/4 cup fat free beef broth
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 5 teaspoons paprika
- 4 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 3 teaspoons onion powder
- 3 teaspoons salt
- 2 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- sea salt to taste
- whole lettuce leaves
1). Brown ground steak over medium heat in the beef broth. Add all seasonings and simmer over low heat for 10 minutes.
2). Finely chop the tomato and cucumber.
3). Pour beef with 2tbs broth into the lettuce bowls. Top with the tomato and cucumber then devour!